Sunday, December 31, 2006

Out with the Old [2006] In with the New [2007] - Happy New Years

Just a simple note to say I wish everyone a happy New Year and may all have a better year than last year. It is my hope that all people of all nations will come closer to Christ and bare witness of his greatness and atoning grace. I continue that thought with my hope that all will be blessed with health and happiness of all that read this and their families and friends. May any financial strains be eased and the burdens be lifted in your faith in Christ. May each person find it in their heart this year to be more charitable than last year.

I have a greater hope for world peace, may we put on the armor of God and come to a unity of faith. Thank everyone who has read and posted to this blog.

H a p p y N e w Y e a r s and W e l c o m e 2 0 0 7

No comments: